Ford has surpassed last year’s profit with their new Mustang version. This was a great year for the 2005 Ford Mustang that has generated great sales in the sports car market. The new Mustang GT, which has V-8 power in its transmission, will start its pricing at $24,995 with a 300-hp version. This is the only low priced sports car that has this amount of horsepower in its classification.
One of the most well known Mustangs is the V-6 Coupe Deluxe model.
The car is priced $19,410 and includes all charges for delivery in the package. Ford models have always been accurate with their designs that satisfy the needs of their drivers. This new model of the mustang can be enjoyed by drivers because of the driving pleasures it will give and its new modified features. Here are some details that can help buyers learn more about the new Ford Mustang V-6 Coupe Deluxe model.
- It has 16-inch aluminum wheels that are cast – is painted to enhance the beauty of the car. All season tires are also standard equipment of the car and can cope with any kind of road design.
- It features four-wheel power disc brakes with all season tires. It has large rotors and fixed calipers that are perfect for the Mustang’s mainstream.
- Air-conditioning is standard equipment for the car and it has a rear window defroster that clears moisture. Dual power windows are also available in the Mustang.
- The Mustang comes with a 210-hp that produces 4.0 liter SOHC V-6 engine. The engine also has a Tremec 5-speed in its manual transmission.
- Additional features include power door locks with the use of remote control and keyless entry and one-touch power windows on both the passenger and the driver’s side.
- Ford provides devices and gadgets like the Personal Safety System TM that automatically triggers the release of the airbag in case of an accident. The owner can add any other optional features that he desires to spice up the Mustang’s appearance of the exterior or in the interior, as long as the car can accommodate capacity those optional features.
The Mustang is a seasoned veteran since its existence began the 1960’s by staying with their great designs that have been loved by car enthusiasts throughout the years. The affordable pricing and great performance it provides made the car a success. The new models of the Ford Mustang will continue make its mark on Ford’s sales this coming year.